Wade offers a comprehensive range of quality floor drains, floor gullies, gully gratings and access
covers*, to suit a myriad of applications. For most floor finishes and construction
types, we can offer a tailor made solution from our standard floor drain range.
For applications beyond that, we can also design and produce special products to
suit your specification.
Floor drain, Floor gully, grating and access cover selection.
Floor Drain, Floor Gully, Shower Drain and Access Cover Range
- Vari-Level floor drains, floor gullies and access covers / rodding points have a fine thread to enable
accurate installation at finished floor level. The range covers all floor finishes, including drainage in tiled floors,
drainage in resin floors, drainage in vinyl finished floors and drainage in concrete floors,
with trapped and non-trapped versions.
- Wade shower gullies / shower drains - a compact, lightweight range of trapped
shower gullies for use in wet bathrooms and shower areas decked with flexible sheet floor covering,
such as vinyl.
- Multi-Level floor gullies are also height adjustable, for use in unfinished floors
(trapped & non-trapped versions available).
- Uni-Level floor drains are for use with asphalt/composition finished floors.
- Stainless steel floor gullies are particularly suited for use in areas associated
with food production (trapped & non-trapped versions available).
- Direct connection gratings and access covers are designed to connect to standard
pipework systems by means of proprietary couplings.
For full details on our floor drain / floor gully, shower gully and access cover range, please click a link to
or go straight to our drainage products
Brochures may also be downloaded in Acrobat PDF format from our
*Access cover; also known as a rodding point or rodding eye.
Floor Drain, Floor Drainage, Floor Gully, Access Cover, Rodding Point, Drainage Products, Vari-Level, Multi-Level,
Shower Gully, Shower Drain, Shower Drains, Uni-Level, Wade, Grating, Access Covers, Rodding Points, Rodding Eye, Rodding Point, Gratings