Wade offers a range of linear drainage products; channel gratings of stainless steel,
nickel bronze, aluminium and cast iron for use in angle frames or stainless steel
drain channel. Linear drain channel is available in a range of profiles to suit
different floor finishes, and can be custom made in austenitic grade 304 or 316,
with or without fall to suit your specification. Dual level drainage versions are
also available to provide primary drainage at finished floor level plus secondary
drainage at membrane level.
Channel Grating Selection
Linear Drainage Channel Profiles
Linear Drainage, Channel and Grating Range Summary
- Wide range of standard linear drain channel profiles and grating styles to choose
- Hidden channel drain, suited for draining large areas of screed, resin, block paving and other finishes,
hidden linear channel drain can be designed to accommodate a range of flooring thicknesses and flow rate requirements.
- Hidden channel for threshold drainage - Wade TDN and TDR profiles help protect a building threshold from ingress/ponding of
rainwater landing on an external door.
- 'Supaslot' linear channel drain available for large areas with only low volumes
- Dual-level linear drainage channel provides primary drainage at finished floor level plus secondary drainage at membrane level.
- Channel drain and grating for fire-fighting lift available to deal with 25 l/s flow rate
in accordance with BS 9999.
- Channel drain may also be used in conjunction with Wade gullies or with a choice of trapped or non-trapped dropped sump outlets.
For full details on our linear drainage range, please click a link to
request literature, or go straight to our drainage products
Brochures may also be downloaded in Acrobat PDF format from our
BS EN 1433 and CE Marking
Wade linear drainage channel and gratings have third party certification of conformance to BS EN 1433 and are supplied with marking to indicate this, plus a CE mark.
Wade can also supply linear drainage channel products of different types and sizes to suit customer requirements, which when subjected to the same tests,
may be found also to conform with BS EN 1433, but these will bear the CE mark. All linear drainage products must be tested before being placed on the market.
Channel Drain, Linear Drainage, Linear Drain, Drain Channel, Channel and Grating,
Line Drain, Angle Frame, Dual level drainage, Gratings, Covers